The Japanese Gospel Church of Toronto exists to be a Christian community, where:
- all are welcome
- people grow in spiritual maturity
- God is praised and honoured
Together we seek to reach and serve our personal communities, the Japanese community, and the world for Christ.
We endeavor to be disciples of Christ, used by God to make disciples in Japanese and other Communities.
Statement of Faith
Our doctrinal position is historical, biblical, and Christian as embodied in the Articles of Faith of the Japanese Gospel Church of Toronto
We confess our faith in:
- The total and divine inspiration of the Old and the New Testament as the Word of God.
- One God existing eternally in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- The fall of man, his consequent total depravity and need of regeneration.
- Salvation by grace through faith in our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
- His virgin birth, substitutionary death on the cross, bodily resurrection, and personal return.
- The eternal blessedness of the saved and the eternal punishment of the lost.